Reports are available for teams, workplaces, worksites, bike shops, advocacy challenges, etc. To get a report, you must be the administrator of the advocacy challenge, or the the Strava Club that you imported as a group. Not being an advocacy Challenge expert, I am guessing the procedure will be intuitive once you see the outline for groups. (Keep in mind I am not a professional support desk person, nor have I tried to play one on TV). These reports add significant computational load to the NBC Site. Please don't request the same report multiple times because its has not come yet. Put your patient pants on because the pattern might be full.
1. In the NBC site, click on your name, select "Settings" from the drop down menu.
2. On the new page that appears, highlight "Groups" on the left hand side of the page.
3. Highlight the group that you have imported that you wish a report for.
4. A little bit down the page on the right are the settings to customize your report.
5. Select what you want. The report will be emailed to you in the form of an excell file. Depending on the load on the site, it could be shortly, or take a bit longer. AGAIN, please don't request the same report multiple times because it has not arrived by email.
6. If you asked to limit emails from the NBC, you will not receive reports.