Strava gives you the ability to mark rides as public or private. The rides will need to be public for us to get them and use them within the Challenge. People can have rides that are private, but they will not show up in groups, cities, states or the overall leaderboard. The miles from those rides will not count in the challenge totals and may limit local advocacy groups from using the maximum ride data to advocate for bicycling.
Articles in this section
- How do I make my rides private, not public?
- How do I join a team?
- When do I log my miles?
- How do I edit my miles?
- Do I need a premium Strava Account to participate in the NBC?
- What other activity tracking apps and devices can Strava sync with?
- Why only Strava?
- Is Strava compatible with my phone?
- How do I log my rides? Manual logging, syncing, GPS tracking
- Can I still log my miles manually without using the Strava app?