Each rider is eligible to compete in multiple teams, one workplace or school, and one city, county and state.
Articles in this section
- What is the leaderboard?
- What is a league?
- How do I know if I am on a team, workplace, or school?
- How do I participate with my bike club?
- How does the Challenge identify my advocacy challenge host?
- What qualifies as a business?
- How does the Challenge identify my “community” for the leaderboard?
- What is the difference between a private team/workplace/school and a public team/workplace/school?
- How many different groups can I compete in for the challenge?
- What is a worksite?