No, a non-premium, free account is all you need to participate in the Challenge.
Articles in this section
- How do I make my rides private, not public?
- How do I join a team?
- When do I log my miles?
- How do I edit my miles?
- Do I need a premium Strava Account to participate in the NBC?
- What other activity tracking apps and devices can Strava sync with?
- Why only Strava?
- Is Strava compatible with my phone?
- How do I log my rides? Manual logging, syncing, GPS tracking
- Can I still log my miles manually without using the Strava app?