The Strava App is compatible with both iOS and Android devices and uses GPS to track your rides if you choose to use this feature for automatic logging.
Articles in this section
- How do I make my rides private, not public?
- How do I join a team?
- When do I log my miles?
- How do I edit my miles?
- Do I need a premium Strava Account to participate in the NBC?
- What other activity tracking apps and devices can Strava sync with?
- Why only Strava?
- Is Strava compatible with my phone?
- How do I log my rides? Manual logging, syncing, GPS tracking
- Can I still log my miles manually without using the Strava app?