The 2017 National Bike Challenge requires a free Strava account to log trips, for logging trips manually or using automatic logging through Strava’s GPS tracking. To improve the trip logging features for the Challenge, the new platform is making sure the process and platforms work well, which requires streamlining the logging feature into one platform. Strava provides a manual entry feature. From your Strava dashboard, hover your mouse over the “+” icon in the upper right hand corner and select, “add manual entry.”
Articles in this section
- How do I make my rides private, not public?
- How do I join a team?
- When do I log my miles?
- How do I edit my miles?
- Do I need a premium Strava Account to participate in the NBC?
- What other activity tracking apps and devices can Strava sync with?
- Why only Strava?
- Is Strava compatible with my phone?
- How do I log my rides? Manual logging, syncing, GPS tracking
- Can I still log my miles manually without using the Strava app?