Leagues are created so that teams and workplaces may compete in additional categories. You may create your own public or private league or join an existing public league. Teams and workplaces may compete in as many leagues as they would like. The creator of the league will be the league administrator.
Articles in this section
- What is the leaderboard?
- What is a league?
- How do I know if I am on a team, workplace, or school?
- How do I participate with my bike club?
- How does the Challenge identify my advocacy challenge host?
- What qualifies as a business?
- How does the Challenge identify my “community” for the leaderboard?
- What is the difference between a private team/workplace/school and a public team/workplace/school?
- How many different groups can I compete in for the challenge?
- What is a worksite?