There are two options available to the administrator when creating your team/workplace/school—public or private. A public group will be available for other riders in the Challenge to join. A private group will only be available to join through invitation by the administrator. An administrator can change the privacy setting anytime throughout the Challenge.
Articles in this section
- What is the leaderboard?
- What is a league?
- How do I know if I am on a team, workplace, or school?
- How do I participate with my bike club?
- How does the Challenge identify my advocacy challenge host?
- What qualifies as a business?
- How does the Challenge identify my “community” for the leaderboard?
- What is the difference between a private team/workplace/school and a public team/workplace/school?
- How many different groups can I compete in for the challenge?
- What is a worksite?