You’ll first need to identify a National Bike Challenge administrator for your business. Typically, this is someone in human resources, office of sustainability, transportation demand or health services. The workplace administrator has the ability to add multiple workplace locations (worksites) as subset of your workplace. On the administrator’s Strava account, search “Strava Clubs” to make sure your company or workplace does not already have a team set up. “Create a Club” on Strava and designate it as a workplace. Invite your colleagues to the National Bike Challenge and to join your workplace team.
Articles in this section
- What is the leaderboard?
- What is a league?
- How do I know if I am on a team, workplace, or school?
- How do I participate with my bike club?
- How does the Challenge identify my advocacy challenge host?
- What qualifies as a business?
- How does the Challenge identify my “community” for the leaderboard?
- What is the difference between a private team/workplace/school and a public team/workplace/school?
- How many different groups can I compete in for the challenge?
- What is a worksite?