One can register a workplace/school and create a team in a matter of minutes. The investment of time in promoting participation and within your group can be as little as an hour to get the business/school/team up running or it can be a few hours a week or a month. It really depends on how much time you have to devote to encouraging participation and how easy it is to connect with people who bike in your community.
Articles in this section
- What is the National Bike Challenge? How do I participate?
- What is the National Bike Challenge?
- I am a 2016 Team Administrator-Where's my Team
- What badges can I get?
- Teams vs. Leagues vs. Advocacy Challenges. What's the difference?
- Create an Advocacy Challenge
- Where is my Ride? Day Late, not there, too long?
- University Teams: Students, Staff/Faculty, AND Alumni?
- How do I join a Specific Advocacy Challenge?
- How can I support better bicycling?