In addition to improving your health, saving money and helping the environment, the Challenge is a fun way for participants to meet other riders in the online community, track improvement and win prizes. For businesses, the Challenge provides a fun and free health and wellness program for employees. Organizations can use the Challenge to promote their bike advocacy organization or bike shop.
Articles in this section
- What is the National Bike Challenge? How do I participate?
- What is the National Bike Challenge?
- I am a 2016 Team Administrator-Where's my Team
- What badges can I get?
- Teams vs. Leagues vs. Advocacy Challenges. What's the difference?
- Create an Advocacy Challenge
- Where is my Ride? Day Late, not there, too long?
- University Teams: Students, Staff/Faculty, AND Alumni?
- How do I join a Specific Advocacy Challenge?
- How can I support better bicycling?