The National Bike Challenge is a nationwide event uniting thousands of current bicyclists—and encouraging countless new riders. It is a free and easy way to challenge yourself, your colleagues and your community to ride more while competing on a local, state and national level.
Articles in this section
- What is the National Bike Challenge? How do I participate?
- What is the National Bike Challenge?
- I am a 2016 Team Administrator-Where's my Team
- Teams vs. Leagues vs. Advocacy Challenges. What's the difference?
- Create an Advocacy Challenge
- Where is my Ride? Day Late, not there, too long?
- University Teams: Students, Staff/Faculty, AND Alumni?
- How do I join a Specific Advocacy Challenge?
- How can I support better bicycling?
- How much time does it require to be a team captain or a workplace/school administrator?