When you first sign up for the NBC and link an existing Strava account, the last 200 activities are populated into the NBC calendar. This is not exactly true, unless all your activities are rides. Re-stated, it brings over the last 200 activities, and keeps the rides.
Articles in this section
- Import your Strava Club into NBC
- Location, Location, Location Issues
- Strava Data not showing up in NBC
- Strava is not my Favorite Fitness Tracker
- Do I need a premium Strava Account to participate in the NBC?
- Privacy settings in Strava
- Elliptical, E-Bike, and Handcycle not included?
- How much History Does the NBC get from Strava
- Support with Strava Specific Issues