There are many benefits to National Bike Challenge participation for a company.
- Health and Wellness: many companies can get 1-4% of their workforce to ride 3-5 days per week. Getting this many employees active can make a huge difference on healthcare costs, reduced absenteeism (except when they sneak out to ride), and promote other healthy habits.
- Employee Engagement: Bike riding is a great way to get people talking and working together. It is hard not to build a relationship when you ride with someone.
- Employment Branding: When a company participates in the Challenge, prospective employees see that they are a fun and engaging workplace.
- Sustainability: What is more sustainable then bike riding? The Challenge encourages folks to ride more for errands. Surveys tell us that many use their car less and bike more.
- Opportunity to engage customers and suppliers in a fun way.