You can upload your activities to Strava using any of the following methods:
- Instantly sync from the Strava iPhone or Android app
- Upload from a GPS device
- Sync data from other fitness sites to Strava
- Upload a file from your computer
- Add an activity manually
More details on these five ways to get your rides into Strava are explained in this article available at Strava support.
There are currently 30+ articles on the Strava support site on uploading to Strava.
Synch data from your favorite app via third party app
- Tapirik https://tapiriik.com/ (free to manually synch, or $2/year to autosynch)
- FitnessSyncer https://www.fitnesssyncer.com/support/national-bike-challenge
- Free to automatically synch from one application to Strava
- Works with MapMyRide